Marbury reportedly says, 'I want to die a Knick'

brinkeguthrie

Marbury is scum.

He's poisoned the chemistry of every team he's ever been on and his "it's all about Stephon" attittude is extreme even for the NBA. Christ, I'd say he's even worse then TO in that department and that's saying something.

Our only hope is that he has a career ending injury of some kind. Maybe he'll get undercut while trying to dunk. That'd be nice. :D:DB)

Stephon Marbury is one of the most overrated players in the NBA. He had a good this with Kevin Garnett in Minnesota and he ruined that. And as for New Jeresy and Phoneix, they both gotta better with a real point guards and kinda the same lineup Marbury had. He makes no one better and as the nerve to say imma go back to "Starbury". When the hell Starbury got a team pass the first round of the playoffs.

Now as for Larry Brown, i have confidence he will rebound next season. If people including the Knicks did their homework, Larry Brown makes team better in his second season (for example- NJ, Philly, LA Clippers, and SA Spurs). But the Knicks was him to want him to coach like he has the Pistons (NEWSFLASH to Dolan and Thomas: YOU DONT HAVE A ROSTOR LIKE THE PISTONS). If Larry Brown can turn Chauncey Billups to a Finals MVP, and help A.I. to become the player he is today along with taking him to the Finals, then I'm sure he can do it to Stephon Marbury, but thats on Steph IF HE REALLY WANTS TO LEARN.

ok i'm done venting bout my hometown team.

After reading the thread headline I half-expected the next thing to say something along the lines of; "So Isiah Thomas strangled him."

...well that's about the only way I can think of to make his request a reality. :devil:

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

And I picked Starchild over everything else. :rolleyes:

Just one of many bad decisions made by yours truly.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Archived