MIAMI HEAT EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS!

rmackman

I'm so psyched! Finally the Miami Heat have made it to the NBA Finals. This is the third time they've made it to the Eastern Conference Finals, but they always get turned away. First by Michael Jordan and the Bulls, then the Pistons last year, but now they finally did it! LET'S GO HEAT!

23739067.jpg

23739071.jpg

23739072.jpg

23739073.jpg

23739075.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Wow. At first I ws thinking that the addition of Jason Williams, Antoine Walker, and then Pat Riley would end up making the Heat look like the Lakers who got Pistowned a couple of years ago. Well, they ended up owning the Pistons this year. So I gotta tip their hat to them, and congratulations on being the team that gets whomped by the West this year.

Yah! Now ESPN and that ass-hole Steven A. Smith can analyze their win for the next 11 months!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Damnit. :cursing:

Ah well, it became increasingly obvious through the Cavaliers series and then in the beginning of this series that the Pistons are not the Pistons without Larry Brown's coaching. They just didn't have any defensive intensity, and when you allow the Heat to shoot that way, over a 7 game series, they're going to make you pay. Regardless of how much I despise this team, they won the series fairly.

That said, let's go Mavericks - the only team left with even a remote chance at beating the Heat in a series. The only consistent thing in my life is knowing that come June, Alonzo Mourning will be crying... first from the Knicks, then the Pistons, now hopefully from losing the NBA Finals.

I'll be in synagogue the whole time praying, 'cause the Heat are looking pretty damn dominant.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

im just happy cause now gary payton has a shot at finally winning a ring. i hope they win it all.

Payton's a jerk IMO. Hell of a defender, but a jerk.

He will play another year or two but this will be his last true run there is not much left in the Disel Tank.

Hey 18 years to make the Finals 18 games to win their first game in 1988 it goes full cirlce.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

He will play another year or two but this will be his last true run there is not much left in the Disel Tank.

Hey 18 years to make the Finals 18 games to win their first game in 1988 it goes full cirlce.

I don't get the 1988 part.

That was the Miami Heat inaugural season.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

23739072.jpg

Why are they celebrating and touching that trophy like it's all there is to win? :blink:

The NBA has a lot to learn from the Stanley Cup playoffs: beards, superstitions, some intensity, an actual name for the postseason, just to name a few.

teams-1.png

In 1988 the Heat's first season they satrted 0-18 before winning their first game.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

23739072.jpg

Why are they celebrating and touching that trophy like it's all there is to win? :blink:

The NBA has a lot to learn from the Stanley Cup playoffs: beards, superstitions, some intensity, an actual name for the postseason, just to name a few.

Why not. First time in franchise history and first time for the entire roster with the exception of 2 or 3.

Archived