Re-coloring the Mavericks

pflava

Pretty simple - I replaced the lighter blue in the Mavs scheme with green. IMO, this looks way better...

mavericks.jpg

Green is still really popular with Mavs fans, and they should have kept it in the primary uniforms to begin with.

i like those a lot but it seems weird to have the numbers in grey. Try green or white on the blue jerseys and white or blue on the green jerseys

Pretty simple - I replaced the lighter blue in the Mavs scheme with green. IMO, this looks way better...

mavericks.jpg

Green is still really popular with Mavs fans, and they should have kept it in the primary uniforms to begin with.

love the white one, the others...not so much...

I am not feeling this. First off, the Mavs have a green alt. Secondly, the numbers in green on the home look off to me. Maybe I'm just used to the light blue.

I was thinking that the Mavs should use some green in their jerseys when i saw this huge banner that was half green, half blue, hanging on the outside of American Airlines Center. I thought "blue and green look good together, their jerseys should have some green in them." Great job, only thing i would change would be, as ziggy said, change the # colors away from silver, since it is nowhere else on the jersey.

If the piping is green, then make the outline green. just a thought.

I always have found the Mavs jerseys to be the second lamest in the league, behind Utah. (But if Utah wasn't lame, it wouldn't be Utah) I think that the untilization of green is a great idea, and I say continue to toy with it, but right now, things look off. Don't toy with the green alt though, I find that to be perfect.

Archived