Hebrew Hockey Logos

Roger Clemente

These aren't particularly good... in Israel, there's a few shops in Ben Yehuda that have better ones. I have an old Knicks shirt from like 1997, and it looks great (and nothing like the Knicks logo on that site).

The Sonics one is pretty good... while the Clippers, not so much.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

BTW, I have a feeling all of this is slightly illegal too...

Agreed.

Despite what Vitamin D posted, I'm about 99% sure that this stuff is not licensed whatsoever. Seriously-- do you think the NFL, NBA or MLB would allow someone to do some of these? The fonts and wordmarks often don't match the original; some are quite bush league (the cute teddy bear, for instance-- NO WAY NFL properties would allow that. Same with that lame Chargers logo). And as Phenomenal pointed out, look how weak the Grizzlies logo is-- they just slapped the Hebrew over the wordmark spelling out "Grizzlies" in English....

If you want one, better buy it now; these guys won't be selling them long.

It is what it is.

I'm a personal fan of the Nationals one.

washingtonnationals.jpg

Too bad it's a :censored:ty transliteration (to say nothing of the design).

It appears they tried to translate letter-for-letter and threw in an unneccesary vav (which becomes "O" in certain contexts). The way they wrote it out would sound like Na-shi-o-nals.

So there was a reason I went to Hebrew school for five years...

Archived