Regarding College World Series

Thunderstruk

Caught a couple of innings of Miami vs. Rice on ESPN2 and I gotta say that those Nike battings helmets Miami sports have to be the god awfull looking things I have ever seen. They look like Gazoo from the Flintstones.

By the way those schutt football helmets worn by Penn St. have same Gazoo feeling to them but man these nike deals are badddddddddddd!!!

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

By the Schutt helmets worn by Penn St. do you mean thwe Schutt DNA that is becoming more widely uused not only in NCAA but HS football, NFL, NFLE, and I think there are some in the CFL. Pennn St. wasn't even the first to have them. The UM batting helmets look pretty damn normal to me.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

By the Schutt helmets worn by Penn St. do you mean thwe Schutt DNA that is becoming more widely uused not only in NCAA but HS football, NFL, NFLE, and I think there are some in the CFL. Pennn St. wasn't even the first to have them. The UM batting helmets look pretty damn normal to me.

Yes I do mean those and I realize that Penn St. isn't the first or only but the most prominent around. They make players heads look extremely oversized, I do realize though the supposed safety reason though. Just looks kinda weird. I don't know about that miami helmet though when you look close up on a player they just look weird.

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

By the Schutt helmets worn by Penn St. do you mean thwe Schutt DNA that is becoming more widely uused not only in NCAA but HS football, NFL, NFLE, and I think there are some in the CFL.  Pennn St. wasn't even the first to have them.  The UM batting helmets look pretty damn normal to me.

Yes I do mean those and I realize that Penn St. isn't the first or only but the most prominent around. They make players heads look extremely oversized, I do realize though the supposed safety reason though. Just looks kinda weird. I don't know about that miami helmet though when you look close up on a player they just look weird.

Penn State wasn't the first to have them, but I think they may be the first team to have gone 100% to the DNA helmet. Penn State also appeared to have every player wearing a visor - well, maybe the kickers didn't wear visors, but they did wear the DNA helmets.

Archived