Motor City Reapers

Geoff

Jordan, you keep us going everyday, so there is a Motor City team, and you tell the GLIFL Message Board that there would be no team, and yet there is. You keep us on our heels. Good work on the logo btw.

excellent work, lightbluenc, another good logo to the league. I have just one little comment:

it seems like the reaper's hands are switched, like he's taking a backhanded swing. If he's a righty (which he seems to be, with the left hand on bottom), his left hand should be going over the scythe, and the right hand coming from under - but it still works and it's a fantastic logo.

OD_Signature.jpg

Thanks for the comments. When I did it, it was more of a "he's coming after you" pose, instead of a swing with the scythe. Hope that makes sense. Also, I love the infinitus design (the whole way you have consitency within your brand), and the website, it's very nice.

it totally makes sense that he's coming after you - it's a fan-freaking-tastic design - i love it. just as a baseball player and hockey player, i know he might have a little trouble swinging, that's all :P. it's a very effective design, and I really think it will look great on field.

and thanks for your comments about my stuff, it's always appreciated :D

OD_Signature.jpg

Well technically, it's not from Detroit (where everyone was guessing)...so then I really was telling the truth in saying Detroit wasn't getting a team, Fraser was ^_^

yeah but if you talk to people from Fraser, they are in suburbia Detroit

Well technically, it's not from Detroit (where everyone was guessing)...so then I really was telling the truth in saying Detroit wasn't getting a team, Fraser was  ^_^

Kinda like how Glendale is suburbia Phoenix?

Logo looks great, and as I see it, the hands are drawn correctly even for a swinging motion. The top bones on the bottom hand to me look like the actual hand bones (not fingers) as the fade back into the robe's sleeves.

Great work.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Well technically, it's not from Detroit (where everyone was guessing)...so then I really was telling the truth in saying Detroit wasn't getting a team, Fraser was  ^_^

now, i'm not busting on you gary, but i absolutely hate when the suburbs and suburbanites claim to be Detroit.....when, in reality, if Comerica Park, Ford Field, or JLA weren't in the city, they would never come down to see the other great things Detroit has to offer.

Fraser Reapers should be the name.

Well technically, it's not from Detroit (where everyone was guessing)...so then I really was telling the truth in saying Detroit wasn't getting a team, Fraser was   ^_^

now, i'm not busting on you gary, but i absolutely hate when the suburbs and suburbanites claim to be Detroit.....when, in reality, if Comerica Park, Ford Field, or JLA weren't in the city, they would never come down to see the other great things Detroit has to offer.

Fraser Reapers should be the name.

yeah I know, I understand where you're coming from, i'm just saying that if you go to the intotheboards forums they think they are Detroit and nothing else that's all. I know i'm in a suburb and i'm proud to at least say that Glendale is a city that is part of a growing metropolis.

Archived