a different and new sig

buckeyes

ok so i have given up on uniform concepts. i have moved on to signatures/avatars. this is the first signature i have ever tried. i used paint. tell me what you think. PLEASE REMEMBER: this is my frist signature, i am somewhat aware of the mistakes i made. i am gonna try to clean it up better. Then i might start taking requests (hopefully)

newsigs.jpg

First Signature by Buckeyes

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are a little too zoomed in. Try making the logos a little smaller, then cropping them together.

My goal was to find the focal point of the logo and square it and then have that be the logo in the signature. i was thinking about just putting all the logos together but i spaced instead.

I'll try to make a better one if anybody has any requests.

newsig.jpg

ok i am still looking for somebody to pick one of these puppys up. im really loving the boston one, not so much the new york. ANY REQUEST????

BOSTON

bostonsig.jpg

NEW YORK

newyorksig.jpg

i like the boston one too, it actually did come out pretty good.

and idont like the New York one either, but probably for different reasons..

TDZiMMB.png

ok i am still looking for somebody to pick one of these puppys up. im really loving the boston one, not so much the new york. ANY REQUEST????

BOSTON

bostonsig.jpg

NEW YORK

newyorksig.jpg

Anaheim Ducks

Richmond Renegades (SPHL)

Baltimore Ravens

Chicago White Sox

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

These look better than they did at first. I would like to see what a Michigan one would look like. Try one with: detroit lions, pistons, tigers, and, I know this one will be hard for you, being a chocolate covered peanut butter balls fan, ( just kidding) but the Michigan wolverines

MegatronSig2.jpg

Wow, I really like the michigan one, thanks. The boston and cleveland ones look good too. I'm not so sure about the NY one, but I think that is just because of the logos they have, nothing you can help.

MegatronSig2.jpg

here is your sig WildWinger88, i have to tell you the white sox part was EXTEREMLY difficult. i tried probly 15 different crops and none of them looked good. i hope you like it. ill try some more if you want me too.

allsports1.jpg

WildWinger's Sig

Here is an interesting one i made not that long ago. It's for the Michael Jordan fan in you.

MJsig.jpg

MJ Sig

newsig.jpg

Hmm...i have a request, i like these.

Canucks (green & blue stick logo please), Lions (CFL), Giants (WHL team), Penguins, and Steelers

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived