Philadelphia Heroes Arena Football

GameCock82

The addition of the H really helps this design. There is something about the HEROES font that looks a bit off. I think it is how the S dips. It should be made to line up level with the rest of the text.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

It's extremely well rendered, and I think it has a lot of potential. But right now, to be honest, I'm not feeling it.

Like others said, his stomach is a little too wide...must have some thick hipbones. Also, something about his hair and face just says "35 year-old child molester with a combover" instead of "superhero." Maybe try a full-face mask?

I'd also un-stretch the "Philadelphia" text, it just looks...stretched.

Also, what's that extra...thing in between his pecs and biceps? I'd take that out, too.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I'm not inte team name. But the logo for it is cool.

better than the.... soul.... which is one if not the worst name ever created, i mean someone probably got paid for coming up with that name, which is terrible.

But i love the name, colors, logo, i think that with the improvments made this is basically perfect. nice work

i like this concept. i think for the helmet u should put the superhero logo sans wordmark on one side and the "H" on the other side. if the helmet was navy with a red facemask i think it would turn out nicely.

Archived