Fixing the Buffaslug

TurnTwo

Maybe another motion line to fill the vast yellow expanse? Or flatten it out on top a little.

I think with each change this will inch closer and closer to the Bills logo.

So are you suggesting I try to make it look like the Bills logo or suggesting I add motion lines to stray from the Bills logo?

Actually, I was just making an observation. I apologize for being so unclear. Basically, I stated my ideas for making it better, and then realized it would look like the Bills logo. Now for an actual suggestion:

Add the motion lines to make it a little less empty, but have it facing the other way (left) to avoid the association with the Bills and to harken back to the old blue-and-gold days.

This is much better. The legs are separated now, so you can tell which is which easier, that helps a lot. I also like how you colored the legs on his left side dark blue. I really can't think of anything else for you to change.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Likin' it, TT.

I was thinking of something to make the face pop a little and give some definition. Would athletic gold (read: yellow) horns somehow go against the superstition of the white buffalo symbolizing good luck? I'd think not, since the old buffalo had red eyes - which would also be a nice addition.

Another idea to consider is enlarging the sabres so that they extend beyond the gold ring. It would cut down on some of the empty space on the sides of the ring, and emphasize the nickname a little bit more.

That said, I could live with this as is, and not think twice about it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

sabresoverhaul9.png

C&C.

this looks much better but my only comment is that I think it will look much better with the buffalo facing right. The reason for this is most logos face right. I know that the old logo faced left but still i think it would be an upgrade to face right .Besides that it is very good and is a good update from what they have know and their old logo.

You know how you had the navy blue for the far horn and the other 2 legs...maybe for the logo use the silver for the far horn shadow and for the legs...might look interesting (in a good way).

Overall, great job, i like this a lot. It's too bad the slug is what they are going to go with, its a shame really.

Keep up the good work.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived