Kerry Wood Out for season

zig

Kerry Wood is out for the season again. The cubs can't seem to get a brake and after only pitching 4 games he's out.

June 21, 2006

Wood may be done for the season with injury

Chicago starter Kerry Wood hit another snag in his comeback attempt and this time it may cost him the season; Wood, who has made just four starts following offseason shoulder surgery, had hoped to return from the disabled list this weekend, but experienced fatigue and discomfort during a 70-pitch simulated start Tuesday, which will once again delay his return; doctors have told Wood his shoulder is structurally sound, but the righthander has said there is no timetable for him to throw again

- from Mobile ESPN

This is at the bottom of the kerry wood player page on espn, the link doesn't seem to work though

(sleepz)

"And in other news, the sun rose today, as expected."

I wonder if any Vegas sports book would take action on a "Wood and Prior go on the DL in 2007" prop, and if so, at what odds?

This story was old hat 2 years ago. It's a broken record that is beyond sad and funny already.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Good riddance. I heard this coming back from the Cubs/Brewers game last night, and I was not surprised at all because I had figured that he would not pitch again this season. This just further cements the fact that he is the most overrated pitcher in MLB history.

The Cubs can either buy out Wood for $3 million, or give him $13 million next year.

Bye, bye Kerry!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived