NFL Roshambo

sp0rtsguy13

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WHo do we have to PM again

I know it may be confusing but you have to first now what team your playing at. Once you know that you have to look on my post on page one that shows who to pm. The reason you cant pm the division leader of the divison your playing at is because what happens when your playing the division winner. he cant take scores for his own game. also we couldnt do NFC East to AFC East, NFC North to AFC North... is because the NFC West and AFC West play each other.

Tank you will be pming squeaks4. He is the NFC West leader. All games being played at and AFC North team will pm squeaks4.

Just look at my post on page one that says who to pm.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

I only got 1 pick, and only one score was reported. I think it may be time to pull the plug. At least NHL Roshambo lasted a few weeks.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

I received picks from Tampa Bay but not Baltimore and Carolina but not Atlanta. So I guess the Buccaneers and Panthers are winners. Too bad people who signed up are not participating. This could have been a lot of fun.

teams-1.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived