Tampa Typhoon

DomTheAthlete29

My apologies, but now it looks like a used condom being flushed down a toilet.

Wow, you have a dirty mind. :P Maybe I should try something different.

And kilomile, about putting florida above the typhoon, I know what you are saying, but would that make sense? :therock:

MegatronSig2.jpg

My apologies, but now it looks like a used condom being flushed down a toilet.

Wow, you have a dirty mind. :P Maybe I should try something different.

And kilomile, about putting florida above the typhoon, I know what you are saying, but would that make sense? :therock:

ya maybe, i like it though pm me with the new logo.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Wow. I made the logo and din't notice that, but now I do. I guess I just don't think like you guys. :P Maybe I should pay more attention to that kind of stuff. This is only my third logo concept. Anyways, if there are any changes you guys can think of that I can make, so it doesn't look that way, please tell me.

Dom, besides the logo looking like that, even though I made it, I like the concept.

here are the rest of the logos, maybe with the outline, they look a little less like that.:

typhoon4.png

That's a great logo. I love simplicity.

Just a few minor suggestions:

- Use the top left and/or bottom right. The other two don't have enough contrast between the blues.

- Put the storm icon behind the panhandle, so it looks like the typhoon is encircling the state.

- fix the outlines so the thicknesses are consistent and that they follow the curves of the storm more accurately

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey Dom, if I make some changes, would you still want to use the logo? If you do, tell me, if not that is no big deal. What is the logo you are using now? It looks like it has a big s with something behind it.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Archived