My NAHL Franchise

Lumbergh

Last year my team was known as the Toronto Maplebombers. We finished with a dismal record, and didn't make the playoffs. This year I decided to clean slate, and make changes. Along with the changes included a new identitiy. So here it is, the Vancouver Dynasties:

dynasties.png

you put the numbers on the seems, which is just a bad idea...

but other than that, i freaking love this. very impressive. i love the shades of blue and green you used. they work great together. it's simple, but doesn't look too plain.

Nice idea to use the original Vancouver color scheme.

Either shrink the logo a little bit, or straighten out the bottom striping. Since the team is the "Dynasties", maybe substitute a small crown in place of the puck? I realize that you aren't necessarily refering to a royal dynasty with the team name, but I think the crown would make the stick / puck idea a little less generic. Very nice job on these.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Pretty cool, but I think a few different posters had some good ideas. ? Get the numbers off the seams. ? As a possibility, try out a crown in place of the puck. ? and an idea of mine, maybe make the striping a little thinner on some of, if not all, the stripes. Other than that, it's a great concept, I'd say just tweak a few things here and there.

I like the colors, but wouldn't the bottom stripes be going opposite ways if you were comparing front and back, or am I thinking wrong?

you're right, the stripes on the back are facing the wrong way. anyway this logo looks a lot like the denver nuggets new alt logo, not that that's a bad thing. here's what i think u should do: 1. move the sleve numbers down 2. use horizantal striping rathar than diagonal 3. get rid of the number outlines

Archived