ESPN Continues It's Descent

buzzcut

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
roller derby was as fake as wrestling

:shocked: WTF!! That's not true. You mean to tell me that the T-Birds never had all those last minute, come-from-behind victories? Why would you make up a lie like that? I don't have to stand here and listen to this. I hate you, you dirty liar!! (runs away crying)

:D

I thought ESPN stand for Entertainment and Sports Programming Network! :therock:

no, no ,no it's the Entertainment and Sports Programming Network....+

yeah, who can forget RollerJam :D

http://www.orgsites.com/fl/deltonahockey/_pgg10.php3

"Seven members of the Deltona Roller Hockey Club were selected to become members of the World Skating League. Five were Deltona Devils & two were Deltona High School players."

Haha... I play with some former Deltona Devils right now. And we've played Deltona High before too. Crazy.

Yeah, ESPN has so many more (better) options out there, they have no excuse for showing this crap. I hope OLN/Versus learns from ESPN's mistakes and shows Rugby, Aussie Rules, Hurling, Handball, Soccer, Roller Hockey, Bandy, Lacrosse, etc. instead of random crap like this. Some of those sports may not be popular right now, but what they fail to realize is that if they MARKET IT AND SHOW IT they will increase awareness and popularity of those certain sports.

Look how popular the EPL is. It's always been pretty popular, but all the major networks have failed to realize it. Just because it's a league in another country they think Americans don't care.

Archived