New feature

CC97

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I suppose that there's something to be said for the number of times you've posted to the CCSL Boards. Still, I prefer to measure myself by the combined LENGTH of my posts.

By that standard, my contributions to the CCSL Boards have now surpassed the combined word total of the King James' Bible, the United States Federal Tax Code, the Manhattan telephone directory (white AND yellow pages) and the complete works of BOTH Charles Dickens and James Michener (unabridged). :P  :laugh:  :o

Brian in Boston

Okay boys, enough of the post number padding.

I think to stop any possible cases of high-quantity/low-quality posting, we could impose a "500 posts and a year of board membership" policy.

syPhi, it's not nessessartially post padding per se. i was just adding to the nature of the thread. ok, and i've been here over a year anyway, and just havent felt the need to post that much.

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Outback Bowl - Quadival (Big 10 #4 - I'm assuming you're in Ontario and thus at least close to a Big 10 state) vs. Saintsfan (Independent filling unfillable SEC spot - enjoy Florida, my British cousin!)

hmm... Ontario vs. Britian? if there was such thing as a Commonwealth Bowl, that would be it. Although Florida would be an odd location for such a matchup :D

Hey florida sounds fine to me! Although Hawaii wouldn't be bad either!!

hell, ANYWHERE would be better than my ranking right now LOL

and BTW, TRIPLE QUOTE! I RULE!

Quadruple Quote is even better. Try saying that one 5 times fast.

umm, how about 'no'

EDIT: 5th level of quoting! i 0wn j00

Are you mocking me? :D

Beat 6

You mean... with 7?

nav-logo.png

Outback Bowl - Quadival (Big 10 #4 - I'm assuming you're in Ontario and thus at least close to a Big 10 state) vs. Saintsfan (Independent filling unfillable SEC spot - enjoy Florida, my British cousin!)

hmm... Ontario vs. Britian? if there was such thing as a Commonwealth Bowl, that would be it.  Although Florida would be an odd location for such a matchup   :D

Quadruple Quote is even better.  Try saying that one 5 times fast.

umm, how about 'no'

Are you mocking me?  :D

Beat 6

You mean... with 7?

syphi, THIS is an example of padding my post count :P

how's 7 for ya mac? :P

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

hmm... Ontario vs. Britian? if there was such thing as a Commonwealth Bowl, that would be it. Although Florida would be an odd location for such a matchup :D

Quadruple Quote is even better. Try saying that one 5 times fast.

umm, how about 'no'

Are you mocking me? :D

Beat 6

You mean... with 7?

syphi, THIS is an example of padding my post count :P

how's 7 for ya mac? :P

7, 8, or whatever it is... works for me.

And a downright spiffy superfluous post, if I do say so myself...

:D

nav-logo.png

I will not be in the Big XII. I demand Big 10 or maybe unaffiliated, lol. Don't associate me with Big XII, please.

Relax, my friend.  The conference designations were made strictly by my understanding of where everyone lives.  Our Nova Scotian and Briton were given Independent status and the Canadians living closer to the mainland US were affiliated with conferences operating in nearby states (although I think I probably miscast SyPhi as Mountain West rather than Big 10).  Anyway, the last time I checked, Wentzville was closer to Columbia than Champaign, so for this season you are the Big XII champ.  Congratulations and don't forget your fake ID before you head to the Big Easy!

:)

Archived