New feature

CC97

Looks like you get the Orange and the Gator! :;):

Would Nitroseed be the SEC #1 in this case, but locked out of the BCS?

Oops, Tajmccall was whom I meant to send to the Gator Bowl as the SEC #2.  Nitroseed would be SEC #3 which I think would ordinarily put him in the Cotton Bowl but in light of his ranking he'd probably wind up in the Peach facing 49erfan (ACC).  And just to fill out the rest of the Top 25, here are my other pairings:

Hawaii Bowl - Puckguy (WAC #1) vs. Puckcool (Big East - taking unfillable CUSA spot)

Motor City Bowl - Sabres (MAC #1) vs. JKRDevil (Big East - taking unfillable Big 10 spot)

Outback Bowl - Quadival (Big 10 #4 - I'm assuming you're in Ontario and thus at least close to a Big 10 state) vs. Saintsfan (Independent filling unfillable SEC spot - enjoy Florida, my British cousin!)

Holiday Bowl - KCScout (Big XII #3) vs Pantone (Pac 10 #2) - a real "battle of the ages, or at least the aged" (I'm not that far behind you guys so I can get away with this)

This leaves NotoriousASP as the only ranked team without a bowl partner.  My guess is he'd go to the Sun Bowl.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We should efinantly do something with these lil ranking.... i dunno what.. but it's looks like we could have some fun.. you know, for goofs...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Outback Bowl - Quadival (Big 10 #4 - I'm assuming you're in Ontario and thus at least close to a Big 10 state) vs. Saintsfan (Independent filling unfillable SEC spot - enjoy Florida, my British cousin!)

Thats more like it! I wasn't looking forward to an afternoon in a British spring by the Tahmes! A bit of winter sun in Florida will do me!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

GMS took SEC #1 and I got #2?

Besides, I'd consider myself more of a BigTen, by virtue of being a lot closer to Minnesota than any other largely Div1 school. (Okay, UND and NDSU would be closer, but hey, no disrespect, but those ain't powerhouses in anything but hockey.)

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

hmm... Ontario vs. Britian? if there was such thing as a Commonwealth Bowl, that would be it.  Although Florida would be an odd location for such a matchup   :D

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Looks like you get the Orange and the Gator! :;):

Would Nitroseed be the SEC #1 in this case, but locked out of the BCS?

Oops, Tajmccall was whom I meant to send to the Gator Bowl as the SEC #2. Nitroseed would be SEC #3 which I think would ordinarily put him in the Cotton Bowl but in light of his ranking he'd probably wind up in the Peach facing 49erfan (ACC). And just to fill out the rest of the Top 25, here are my other pairings:

Hawaii Bowl - Puckguy (WAC #1) vs. Puckcool (Big East - taking unfillable CUSA spot)

Motor City Bowl - Sabres (MAC #1) vs. JKRDevil (Big East - taking unfillable Big 10 spot)

Holiday Bowl - KCScout (Big XII #3) vs Pantone (Pac 10 #2) - a real "battle of the ages, or at least the aged" (I'm not that far behind you guys so I can get away with this)

This leaves NotoriousASP as the only ranked team without a bowl partner. My guess is he'd go to the Sun Bowl.

Whoo hoo!  I finally get to go to Hawaii!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

hmm... Ontario vs. Britian? if there was such thing as a Commonwealth Bowl, that would be it. Although Florida would be an odd location for such a matchup :D

Hey florida sounds fine to me! Although Hawaii wouldn't be bad either!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

hmm... Ontario vs. Britian? if there was such thing as a Commonwealth Bowl, that would be it.  Although Florida would be an odd location for such a matchup   :D

hell, ANYWHERE would be better than my ranking right now LOL

and BTW, TRIPLE QUOTE! I RULE!

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

hmm... Ontario vs. Britian? if there was such thing as a Commonwealth Bowl, that would be it. Although Florida would be an odd location for such a matchup :D

Quadruple Quote is even better.  Try saying that one 5 times fast.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Quadruple Quote is even better.  Try saying that one 5 times fast.

umm, how about 'no'

EDIT: 5th level of quoting! i 0wn j00

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Quadruple Quote is even better. Try saying that one 5 times fast.

umm, how about 'no'

EDIT: 5th level of quoting! i 0wn j00

Are you mocking me? :D

Beat 6

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Archived