Dallas Stars Alt. Concept

kkempton

After some considerable time since my first (and rather poor attempt), I return with a new concept design for The Dallas Stars new alternate jersey, seeing as they axed the old 'Mootaurus' one.

Im not too sure what it is, but it reminds me of something else. No idea what though.

Anyways, All comments, crit and any other random messages are more than welcome, even if its just to say Great Job, or This is the biggest Monstrosity ever!

DALLASconcept.png

Thanks for your time.

Kev.

gostars7py.jpg

I don't have a problem with the curved stripes on the bottom, or the straight ones on the sleeves, they are both well done. My problem is that you've used both of those styles together. Why include two completly different kinds of striping on a jersey? It just looks weird IMO. I think you need to pick one and stick with it. A little more green couldn't hurt either.

The striping pattern at the bottom isn't giving enough space for the name and number. I'd make them thinner. Either than that, it's nice.

This and steiny's comment are what I thought--I'd make the bottom stipes straight and thinner--I thought they looked like a cummerbund--but there is potential here.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived