NEW ANNOUNCEMENT: Avoiding Double Posts

STL FANATIC

There's been quite a few double, triple, quadruple, and even quintuple posts lately.

I know it's not intentional, but it can be prevented.

I suppose the boards are running slower. I'm noticing that too sometimes.

But here's the rules to abide by.

CLICK THE "POST NEW TOPIC" or "ADD REPLY" BUTTON JUST ONE TIME AFTER YOU ARE FINISHED TYPING.

Trust me. Even if it doesn't ever finishing loading, if you just head to the main board, you'll see that your post did indeed go through. And just in case it doesn't go through, copy the text to your computer's clipboard so that you can paste it in if you have to post again.

Thanks, your cooperation is much appreciated.

--The Mods

(For other mods, I'm intentionally not pinning this yet, because I think those topics often get overlooked.)

Ahhh, OK.

Yesterday I had tried to send one single PM to a guy... and the website seemed broken (it was showing me an error page).

But the guy replied me perfectly!

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Ahhh, OK.

Yesterday I had tried to send one single PM to a guy... and the website seemed broken (it was showing me an error page).

But the guy replied me perfectly!

Haha, yeah, I came onto the site, and I had like 4 pms from you, Swiss. For a minute, I thought I was popular or something. :D

Yes, it's the same thing. I got 4 PMs from one person. :)

<Unsolicited Advice> This thread should be a Sticky on all forums. Because it seems too few people are reading it. </Unsolicited Advice>

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived