2006 NFL Preview

NJTank

Comments on NFC

NFC EAST

Philly- will not finish with 11 wins.

Ney York- has a good chance at ten wins.

Dallas- is still solid without TO.

Washington- will have alot more wins then just 3.

NFC NORTH

Chicago- You have Washington with three wins because of good Defense and Bad offense, but yet you have Chicago winning 11 with good defense and bad offense?

Minnesota- I agree, they will do bad.

Green Bay- Aaron rodgers will not start, even if the Pack struggles. There is no way they bench Favre at his last game at Lambeau.

Detroit- Yeah, their just simply the Lions.

NFC SOUTH

Carolina- Will be tough to beat. You predicted exactly how this division will go!

Tampa Bay- i agree with the early Playoff exit.

Atlanta- finally somebody besides me thinks Vick is overrated.

New Orleans- I think they might be able to pull off one more win, but 5-11 seems right.

NFC WEST

Seattle- No Brainer here!

Arizona- Disagree, they are an overrated team. 9 wins is 2-3 too many.

St. Louis- Totally agree about Faulk and holt, but they should finish second ahead of the Cards.

San Fran- Alex Smith has improved so 5-11 is likely.

Overall not bad. I think you got every team mixed up in the East, but you nailed the South! The North and West seem to be predicted good as well.

brettfavre.png

St. Louis- Totally agree about Faulk and holt, but they should finish second ahead of the Cards.

Tank-got the Rams win total exactly right. However, Holt should be a Ram for another 5-6 years. (I think next year will be Bruce's last and I do think Faulk's done.)

Personally I think Arizona's gonna win the West-give Warner any protection, and he could light up defenses all day with those weapons.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Usually I dont put any weight into the preseason but the Skins were outscored 104-27.

How much "A" material do you think Washington was exposing in the preseason?

For the most part, teams are running a vanilla playbook in the games that don't count, and the guys who'll be starting usually don't play more than 4-5 quarters of football in the preseason.

"In the next edition of unabridged Merriam Webster's Dictionary: Overrateed Something (Whether it is a movie, band, song, or an athlete) that gets more credit and fame than it necessary. See Michael Vick. Look for more disappointment for the Falcons as fans begin to clamor for back up Matt Schaub to be given a chance to play, as the Falcons quickly fade out of the playoff race again. "

Wow, I bet you're totally unbiased against an Atlanta team, aren't you?

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I used to think VIck was good myself then I suffered a season and half of him on my fanatasy team and I learned just what a waste he is.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Being a Skins fan since I was 3 I can tell you, this is classic Gibbs. He said during the Ravens game this was a special team that he had a gut feeling about. The Redskins during the super bowl years of the 80's and early 90's were horrible in the preseason. If they struggle against Minnesota the same way they have in the preseason then all bets are off.

skinsboys4lf7pe.jpg

I used to think VIck was good myself then I suffered a season and half of him on my fanatasy team and I learned just what a waste he is.

It wasn't Vick's fault the Falcons didn't make it to the playoffs. The offense improved (points per game, the only needed stat in football) from 2004 to 2005.

The defense will be better. A lot better.

Dare I say it, a Super Bowl-caliber defense.

Dare, dare.....

I making light of all the "Mets fans v. Braves fans" crap, Tank.

Also, dilbert, there's a little saying my mom used to tell me: "Never, EVER, pick the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl"

I picked Arizona because preseason games are different. Most of the time the Regular starters are rested. Also you never know this team could turn around and be great. kind of like what the Bengals did last year.

Signature intentionally left blank

Archived