Senators 3rd as main concept

appleclock

Just toying with the idea of making the senators alternate jersey the new home jersey.  Here's what the away jersey might look like.  Has anyone tried this before?  This is just a quick concept of what it might look like.

copy and paste

http://www.geocities.com/dominomopez/Senators3.gif

Someone can make it look better if they want to if it hasnt already been done before.  This was just a quick idea.  Peace.

The thing with Ottawa is that their balance or red and black usually always gives on the side of black. The only time red wins is when the jersey itself is red (and even then, it's got a big black swoosh around the jersey.

My one main beef with the Sens third jersey is that the red cuffs are too big. A minor beef on an otherwise great jersey. That said, a white version would require a higher balance of black in the cuffs because of the lack of black in them. Your design is very original and very nicely done. I like it. The only problem though is that the Senators don't use this specific pattern (which is why I never thought of using it.

IMO, this is what a white version of their alternates should probably look like: (copy and paste) http://www.geocities.com/rogercl....003.gif

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

IMO, this is what a white version of their alternates should probably look like: (copy and paste) http://www.geocities.com/rogercl....003.gif

I agree fully.

The swoosh jersey makes the 3D logo look bad. I've always thought that the 3D logo was kind of like an X-Line of the primary, and to me, that's what I'd want on my alternate jersey. Except when you do it like Nashville. That's just Nashty.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

The swoosh jersey makes the 3D logo look bad.

No. That logo looks bad all on it's own. It needs no help.

Can we finally dump that 3-D logo, make the Alternate Design the main jersey design, and get rid of the swoosh jersy, once an for all? Please?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The white version I have here is in another thread about needed changes in the NHL, but the red one is new.

I don't like leaning towards black.  So, I changed it.  I also changed the striping somewhat.  These are for a home and road set based off the 3rd.  logos, names, #'s left off .

White

Red

This one is also in that other topic, but nobody looks at that topic, so here is a white version of the Blue Jackets 3rd.  Followed the same pattern, but put the Union Cap logo on both shoulders.  Names and #'s left off because I wasn't sure how to fit the sleeve #'s and I didn't want to do everything but those because then it just looks forgetful.  also, the template is really what I want to focus on.

Jackets white

Archived