Chiefs in All White at Home

McCall

Now I'm not a Chiefs fan, actually I hate the team, But I'm pretty sure they always wear their red jerseys at home. So this is a bit puzzling. What's even more puzzling is, they're wearing the white pants with the white jersey, which I haven't seen them do since they got red pants, I forgot how many years ago.

Like I said, I'm not a Chiefs fan, which is and oddity down here in Southwest Missouri, so please correct me if this is actually not that odd at all.

The Chiefs are my FAVORITE team and I surely don't like the all white. The look is very dull. :mad:

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

I live in KC, not a Chef's fan, but I think they look nice in all white. I hate the red pants - looks too high schoolish. They need some type of dark pants, not black, but not sure what.

I saw them on TV today, caught me by surprise to see them in all white - Is the NFL going to White at home or is everyone going "Dallas Cowboys at home this year".

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

On the radio during the game, they said Edwards decided to go with the all white to force the Bengals to wear black because he figured it would be hot during the game and would give the Chiefs and advantage by wearing white. The decision was made weeks ago and it ended up being in the 70s and raining, so there ended up being no advantage. Seeing as how the Chiefs fared wearing the whites at home today, I don't think we'll be seeing this again for a very long time.

Now I'm not a Chiefs fan, actually I hate the team, But I'm pretty sure they always wear their red jerseys at home. So this is a bit puzzling. What's even more puzzling is, they're wearing the white pants with the white jersey, which I haven't seen them do since they got red pants, I forgot how many years ago.

Like I said, I'm not a Chiefs fan, which is and oddity down here in Southwest Missouri, so please correct me if this is actually not that odd at all.

Obviously you were misled as a child.. the Chiefs are the NFL's greatest team.

Obviously you were misled as a child.. the Chiefs are the NFL's greatest team.

:blink:

Ooooo..................kay....?

whatever. I'm loyal to St. Louis. And I don't really care, baseball's my main sport, and there's no need to really debate there, as St. Louis is the only city in Missouri with a Major League Baseball team anyway.

Archived