Sabres Logo

GhostOfChristmassPast

too much empty space inside the circle

Ya, too much empty space you got there.

Wow, that could be the most valuable post all day! What insight. What critical thought!

Yeah...

What he said...

Oooh, me too...

If you can't add anything other than what's already been said, what's the point?

------------------------------------------

As for the concept, it doesn't make it any better, you can't just slap stuff together and say, "here" like that. It's not a consistent look. Why is the grey on the slug/wordmark, but nowhere on the circle or sword? Why is the royal blue on the jersey (when it's only a highlight color on the sword), but no grey when grey is actually part of the scheme?

Oh, and nothing, and I do mean nothing, can save the buffaslug.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

too much empty space inside the circle

Ya, too much empty space you got there.

Wow, that could be the most valuable post all day! What insight. What critical thought!

Yeah...

What he said...

Oooh, me too...

If you can't add anything other than what's already been said, what's the point?

------------------------------------------

As for the concept, it doesn't make it any better, you can't just slap stuff together and say, "here" like that. It's not a consistent look. Why is the grey on the slug/wordmark, but nowhere on the circle or sword? Why is the royal blue on the jersey (when it's only a highlight color on the sword), but no grey when grey is actually part of the scheme?

Oh, and nothing, and I do mean nothing, can save the buffaslug.

its doesn't hurt to agree, chill out - i also would say that in general it looks too open with too much white space

worldchampsll1.png

Archived