Hamilton Penguins

BrianVlietDesign

Just noticed the letters and numbers on the home and road jerseys don't match.

It's barely noticeable. But, there is black in between the baby blue and dark blue

Why black?

I don't know to be honest. I'm gonna try and make it white and post it later.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

First, lose the triangle. The triangle is a Pittsburgh thing, and would look out of place on a Hamilton sweater.

As for what to replace it with, the quick fix would be a maple leaf, but I doubt that would go over very well with the Leafs right next door. I would replace the triangle with the "H" that the old Hamilton Tigers used that letterform posted.

HAM-T_6834.gif

I would also change the colours back to the current Pens vegas gold and black, or go back to their older colours of yellow and black. Yellow and black have a history with Hamilton sports, the Tiger-Cats use it, and the old Hamilton Tigers hockey team used it. So I would sitch the double blue and go with black and vegas gold or yellow.

First, lose the triangle. The triangle is a Pittsburgh thing, and would look out of place on a Hamilton sweater.

As for what to replace it with, the quick fix would be a maple leaf, but I doubt that would go over very well with the Leafs right next door. I would replace the triangle with the "H" that the old Hamilton Tigers used that letterform posted.

HAM-T_6834.gif

I would also change the colours back to the current Pens vegas gold and black, or go back to their older colours of yellow and black. Yellow and black have a history with Hamilton sports, the Tiger-Cats use it, and the old Hamilton Tigers hockey team used it. So I would sitch the double blue and go with black and vegas gold or yellow.

I like your ideas. I'm gonna put them to the test.

Maybe I'm just going senile, but I swear I've already seen a two-tone blue Penguins concept with a wordmark done in Bauhaus.

Yeah, it was a Norfolk Penguins concept I made back in May. But, this time I've used a different design style to the uniform. The only thing that hasn't changed is the colors.

do triangles play a part in pittsburgh's historry?? or the penguins history?? Amm i missing something, because all there logos have triangles in em.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

do triangles play a part in pittsburgh's historry?? or the penguins history?? Amm i missing something, because all there logos have triangles in em.

The triangle represnents the three rivers that meat in Pittsburgh.

Just noticed the letters and numbers on the home and road jerseys don't match.

Ok, first off, if the pens did move to Hamilton they would change the name and logo to something that is more Hamilton-esque. Carrying on the Penguins name would mean that they are just taking that team and not making it their own.

Secondly, as a diehard penguins fan for 22yrs..i don't even like thinking about this.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived