Early 90's Blues

FloPoErich

I'm new to the whole concepts thing, but here is something i came up with featuring the Blues uniforms from the early 90's, not the clown suits, but the sweaters right before them... Early90ss.gif

Here is an old Hull Jersey that i made using my template that i got from Clemente

Early90sHull.gif

What do you guys think for a newcomer? Thanks!!!

StempSig.png

LeeStempniak.jpg

BluesJerseySig-1.gif

bloglogo.gif

doesn't look too much different from what they wore then.

That's why he said it wasn't really a concept, more of a recreation. Great job with it by the way!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Not bad, I remember these the best when I really started watching Blackhawks hockey in the 80's. What about this, replace all the red with the darker tone of blue they have now? After that slap on the RBK logos on the back of the neck and the grey NHL shield at the low right hem.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Thank You!! I am really anal about getting the "logo fuzz" off of the logos... i hate when they have white and what not around the images, due to this it takes me a while to throw one together, but i am normally happy about how they come out. I can't seem to figure out photoshop or illustrator, so i just keep on going with my MS Paint... :hockeysmiley:

StempSig.png

LeeStempniak.jpg

BluesJerseySig-1.gif

bloglogo.gif

Archived