Still at it! another Sabres!

GhostOfChristmassPast

There are a few things I really don't like about it. To start, it's VERY similar to the Bruins design. Second, there doesn't seem to be any consistency with the top striping compared to the bottom. Perhaps, and it's just a suggestion, match the striping at the end of the arm to the bottom of the jersey, sort of like this:

LikeThis.jpg

You also might want to consider shrinking the logo a tad.

I would not recomend making the logo smaller. It just looks big because of the striping on the bottom. I LOVE that logo. I have to say that i dont like those dotted lines at the bottom and on the sleeves. What are they exactly? other than that this is BY FAR your best design yet!! Good Work!!!!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

There are a few things I really don't like about it. To start, it's VERY similar to the Bruins design. Second, there doesn't seem to be any consistency with the top striping compared to the bottom. Perhaps, and it's just a suggestion, match the striping at the end of the arm to the bottom of the jersey, sort of like this:

LikeThis.jpg

That is Very much like the Sp apparel Jersey I based it on. I Don't know who this Jersey is .

ARA.jpg

But I Love it.

I used the Bottom of the Sabres Red Jersey for this Concept.

I would not recomend making the logo smaller. It just looks big because of the striping on the bottom. I LOVE that logo. I have to say that i dont like those dotted lines at the bottom and on the sleeves. What are they exactly? other than that this is BY FAR your best design yet!! Good Work!!!!

I think the Dotted lines are supposed to be Stitches. I Use Sp Jerseys as the Base for a lot of My Cutting and pasting, and recoloring. I Recolored my logo a little for this one. I made The outside silver, and changed the second ring from blue to gold.

I have nothing to sell. Just a Sabres Fan.

LikeThis.jpg

That is Very much like the Sp apparel Jersey I based it on. I Don't know who this Jersey is .

ARA.jpg

But I Love it.

I used the Bottom of the Sabres Red Jersey for this Concept.

Ah, then at least I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to congruity :P Well, if you're going to use the old Sabres red jersey bottom, maybe try changing the striping to match that on the arms.

I touched it up a Little bit to make all the Striping Match.

aralt2.jpg

That is much better now that there's some continuity between the striping, excellent! About the only other thing I'd suggest to try would be the "B" sabre on the shoulders.

Archived