Remember when ...

winghaz

Remember when football pants were longer than basketball trunks?

I do, but it seems like there are fewer and fewer of us around.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

It's funny, the first thing I thought when I saw this photo was, "my god, those shorts are really long!" I mean, they end inches above the players' crew socks.

IICVPSURGCTERKU.20061013200838.jpg

The NEXT thing I thought was, "wow, those uniforms are butt-ugly."

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I don't know if any of you guys are basketball players or have played basketball before but let me just say that I've tried to do a cross over dribble in long shorts and it wasn't pretty. I have no idea how or why these guys would want to hamper their game that way. It not only looks stupid but it gets in the way.

I don't know if any of you guys are basketball players or have played basketball before but let me just say that I've tried to do a cross over dribble in long shorts and it wasn't pretty. I have no idea how or why these guys would want to hamper their game that way. It not only looks stupid but it gets in the way.

I played basketball my entire life and I prefer the baggier shorts. Maybe not as baggy as the kansas state pic but at least an inch or so below the knee. I have not problem crossing over (which should have nothing to do with the shorts as that is in front of you... perhaps u mean between the legs? - which i hav had no problem doing either)

I suggest you spend more time practicing your ball handling Meadowlark,, don't blame the shorts.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

If they fall past the knees, they're no longer "shorts". They're "longs".

At some point practicality has to take precedence over fashion, doesn't it? Never mind, that's why football jerseys have no sleeves.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived