College uniforms....

Thad

How about changing up the look (not luck) of the Irish! I know it won't happen, I just hate them :angry: !

it's happened before, the basics of the current look (gold trim on #s, ND on sleeves) only dates back to the start of the Holtz era (mid to late 80s).  and that gold side on the whites has only been there since the last year of the guy between Holtz and Ty, i believe.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Oklahoma needs to add a pair of purple cleat marks to the back of their jerseys. One for what my K-State Wildcats did on Saturday and one for what Louisiana State is goig do do in the Big Easy. :D  :D  :D  :D

seriously, Penn State has a kick A** logo btu they shouldn't mees with tradition. Bama needs to ditch the numbers on the helmet.

93-94canucks.jpg

Too bad the BCS ruins alot of it, but when you just take inthe game itself, the single game, and forget all the other bull:censored:, college football is truly great.

Amen Brother JKQ

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The best change would be to force Phil Knight out of the uniform business, retroactively.

Miami's are all right, but Nike just :censored:ed up Oregon and Washington beyond recognition.

UW unis are supposed to be simple, basic and clean. No stupid piping, no weird numbers--I don't care if Rick Neuheisel was the coach at the time they were introduced and they haven't had a decent running back in 10 years, it's just not a glamour program, dammit! No more of this "midnight indigo" and "champagne metallic" I want Hi-C Purple and Gold like a g*ddamn Burger King crown!

[rant over]

Bama's helmet is just classic, Penn States are tradition and the blues look great and the all whites have a quiet dignity to them

I think what needs to change is how half the teams that use a shade of red look the same:

IU, OU, Tex AM, and others need to change (OU can stay)

there needs to be more use of the side panel I think for these red teams

Don't touch the Aggies' unis. Best in the Big XII.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

bump

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I think your forum question says it all, "tradition"

should not change. That's why it's tradition.

I don't see PSU changing anything, even along after

JoPa is gone. In addition to the facemasks changing to blue

the other small addition was for a small portion of the late '90's

they had a small embossed "PSU: logo on the shoulders.

It was oblivious to the TV camera, (being only 2" wide) and could only be seen if you had a pro or replica jersey.

It was a nike addition that only last a couple years.

FSU also had a similiar thing, with the spear helmet logo

being embossed into the shoulder of the jersey.

Some of you may remember seeig these at retail.

I think your forum question says it all, "tradition"

should not change. That's why it's tradition.

I don't see PSU changing anything, even along after

JoPa is gone. In addition to the facemasks changing to blue

the other small addition was for a small portion of the late '90's

they had a small embossed "PSU: logo on the shoulders.

It was oblivious to the TV camera, (being only 2" wide) and could only be seen if you had a pro or replica jersey.

It was a nike addition that only last a couple years.

FSU also had a similiar thing, with the spear helmet logo

being embossed into the shoulder of the jersey.

Some of you may remember seeig these at retail.

Michigan had M's embossed on their jerseys as well.

Archived