Baltimore Ravens Update

MattMilone

On this one I tried adding a little something to the Ravens uni's. They're a very young franchise, so I figured a modern stripe around the sleeves and down the side would work. I kept the helmets the same, and kept the raven head logo. I also added a black alternate just for kicks. C+C please!

ravens.png

ravens_alt.png

On this one I tried adding a little something to the Ravens uni's. They're a very young franchise, so I figured a modern stripe around the sleeves and down the side would work. I kept the helmets the same, and kept the raven head logo. I also added a black alternate just for kicks. C+C please!

ravens.png

ravens_alt.png

they need their wordmark on the front of the jersey, saying Ravens, also the helmet needs the two purple stripes, I'm not really feeling this uniform though. Nice job, they look like they took some time and hardwork.

MY.png

I like these, although, i think purpl pants would look better than the black ones.....and i think there should be a wordmark under the collar.....good job otherwise...

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Sick. This is one of the best concepts I've seen in a while with regards to being unique, but not going freaky-nuts.

I think, regarding C+C, that ditching the all-black set would be good for aesthetic reasons, but that kind of uniform is a big hit with some, so having it in there isn't bad. And nice job not putting a wordmark on the front of the jersey- that has become the 'Nike college basketball template' of NFL uniforms.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived