OSU BEATS USC

tj4eck

I think the sentiment among quite a few was that this was inevitable. USC was the least impressive unbeaten team in the nation so far this year. Like it was said previously, it was just a matter of time. The question is: how far do they drop?

#10 or # 11 more than likely.

i heart on Northwest News theres quite a party in Covallis tonight

congrats to the beavs.

Congrats, Beavis!

B000BYAYQ0.01-A3DYB20QS3MEI2._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Congrats, Beav!

beaver2.jpg

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I think the sentiment among quite a few was that this was inevitable. USC was the least impressive unbeaten team in the nation so far this year. Like it was said previously, it was just a matter of time. The question is: how far do they drop?

Like last year when UCLA was unbeaten, and then Arizona smacked them

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

O....S....U....Oregon State, fight fight fight!

I can't believe I just did that.

my family are all Oregon Staters (I'm the odd-Duck out) and yesterday's game was also Dad's weekend....so my sister and dad were at the game, and while I don't know if she rushed the field, I *do* know there were loads of cops out in cow-town last night (me and some of my roommates drove up in search of parties, but came up empty).

congrats to the Beavs, who are one game away from bowl eligibility...and here's to USC going to the Sun Bowl this year. because seriously, if OSU can beat USC, than Cal will definitely smack them around and the Ducks should definitely beat them. I just hope USC beats the Irish....

harperdc.gif

Congrats, Beavis!

B000BYAYQ0.01-A3DYB20QS3MEI2._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

1.) I am so glad someone else in ths great country of 300 mil+ is calling them the Oregon State Beavis

2.) I can just hear the USC Brain Surgeons fight song slow down like a record player turned off.

3.) If anyone remembers their old field as Parker Stadium, it was the most glorified high school stadium ever ! New Reser Stadium is just awesome

4.) As someone who just loves Oregon (...in the summer), good for you !

Archived