NFL Week 10 Preview

NJTank

Giants only scoring 3 points?? I don't know about that...they still have Tiki Barber, and who knows, Shockey might have a big day.

And the Colts could easily put up 40 on the Bills :D

Are you sure about that. Colts only win by 1 point (17-16)

Too bad the Bills couldn't pull that out. Would have been great to beat the final unbeaten team.

saBS.png

And the lesson that Rams fans and hopefully Scott Linehan learned.

TAKE THE MOTHER :censored: POINTS!!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Josh Brown is such a clutch kicker, and did it to the Rams again!

Finally happy to see the Steelers get back on track (hoping they can still pull out the miraculous comeback to get into the playoffs).

Scott Linehan and Richie Incognito deserve assists for Josh Brown's miracle. <_<

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

...and on another note, what is wrong with Michael Vick??

I don't know, but he has stunk up the joint 2 weeks in a row...and it ain't like Matt Schaub is going to do any better...We put him in for one play, the crowd erupts, then he throws a pass into the stands, we put Vick back in and the crowd erupts once again. I hate our "fans", and right now, I hate how we're playing. It seems like they have NO heart right now, especially Vick who decided to, on one of his fumbles, rather fix his du-rag than go for the fumble!!!. I have no clue how we are going to look against Baltimore. Will it be the team that dismantled the Bucs & Panthers & showed explosiveness against the Steelers and Bengals, or will it be the garbage I've been watching for the past two weeks??? <_<

But on a happier note, THE SAINTS LOST!!! :woot: As garbage-like as the Falcons are playing right now, we are still 1 game back. Thank you Pittsburgh.

...I hate our "fans"

Did you hear how loud the cheers were at the end of the Giants-Bears game?

On that note, what kind of team are the Bears? They've destroyed the Giants and the Seahawks, but they lost to the Dolphins and then needed the big man in the sky to beat the Cardinals.

Eh :blink: ?

nyg1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifyankees4-sm.gifknicks-sm.gif

mysigdj9.png

They're exactly the same team as last year, a team that relies on its defense to win the games, and their offense to manage it. Last year that philosophy was impeded because Kyle Orton did everything he could to lose every game he started, but that defense was so damn good that they went 13-3. Same thing this year, and since they actually have a QB at the helms, they're probably better on the offensive side, but you can't judge that on wins against cupcakes and 1 win against a legit team (Giants).

With that being said, the Bears are the team to beat in the NFC, no question about it.

Woops.

But still, they won their division handily, and if it weren't for Steve Smith making the Panthers 3045059493050690693092101345 times better than they really are, they'd be the one's getting womped by the Seahawks last year.

Archived