High School Revolution Helmets

axl007

I have a request:

During my years in Texas, I went to Aldine Sr High School....home of the 1990 ESPN National Champions of High School football. Back in these days, were as powerhouse as any program could be in the entire nation.

The Helmet is white with a powder blue facemask, a navy stripe down the center flanked by two lighter powder blue stripes on the side.

The logo is the "A" you see below........however the colors are badly off. The "A" is not black, its navy blue. See the Youtube file Ive posted below for exact colors.....

ALDINE%20SENIOR%20HIGH%20copy.gif

I dont have a pic....but I do have a youtube file of the 1989 State championship game between Aldine and Odessa Permian. You can get an exact idea of what the helmet looks like

1990 State Final: Aldine vs. Odessa Permian

here's one of a recent

as well

And one last note on my request: Could I get this on a black backgroundat a 397px width instead of the white background.

Thanks....keep up the spectacular work!

BUMP ...from page 4...still holding out hope....please *crosses fingers*

Last one,... hope it's close enough on the size!

a.png

CLHEL2.png

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this was dead, hopefully you can do mine. A black helmet with the same stripes as the Ravens, but in yellow. No logo. Thanks if you could do this.

Rockeytop, you should shrink down your sig, it takes up the entire screen.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

blackman middle

regular navy blueis half the other halhave glitter onthem you can do either one idont care blue facemask

thanks in advance

Kometsdoitagain.jpg

2008 and 2009 BACK 2 BACK Turner Cup Champions FORT WAYNE KOMETS

IM BAAACK!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

could someone do this one? ive recreated the logo, but i have no clue how to place it on a helmet... the helmet is red, and has a white face maskl_688584090a868bb4ef931a2469afefd0.jpg

just leave out the Fishers Tigers

Art Director at Lodge Design • Indianapolis, IN

- - - - - - - - - -

www.wechoosetogotothemoondesign.com

Archived