High School Revolution Helmets

axl007

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mohigh.png

Here are some high school helmets from my state. If you post a picture of one you like I will try to make it like these. I've got to be able to see the logo very very very very well so I can copy it. If I don't have a font I'll make it as close as possible. Be patient and I'll get to it--if anyone is interested post a pic. Maybe we could vote on em and see who's helmet is the best!

--axl

I'm havin trouble attaching files to here, but i just wanna let u know that i'm gonna try and get mine on. If you have ever seen the Milwaukee Admirals logo before that dumb skeleton one (its an AHL hockey team), its that one on a plain white helmet and grey facemask. I'll try and get it on soon. Thanks!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Picture026.jpg

make some for the Davison Cardinals...michigans division 1-A Regional champs.

heres what our unis look like just in case anyone was wondering.

and yes, that is myself with my parents on senior day.

cant really see the black stripe that runs down the side of the uni...oh well.

Picture025.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture21.png

these look really great could you do one for east meadow

the logo is this but the jets writing is in white and so is the football. the colors are royal blue and yellow. you can see the helmet color and striping in my Sig.(green bay yellow helmet, royal blue face mask, blue white blue stripes) I just realized its the same as the helmet with the vikings logo in the bottom left corner.

logo222.png

26485449.jpg

Hey, my brother lives in East Meadow! Right across from the Park by the Friendly's! Cool!

these look really great could you do one for east meadow

the logo is this but the jets writing is in white and so is the football. the colors are royal blue and yellow. you can see the helmet color and striping in my Sig.(green bay yellow helmet, royal blue face mask, blue white blue stripes) I just realized its the same as the helmet with the vikings logo in the bottom left corner.

logo222.png

26485449.jpg

Hey, my brother lives in East Meadow! Right across from the Park by the Friendly's! Cool!

that's cool

I live a few blocks away from there

yankees-1.png

Archived