High School Revolution Helmets

axl007

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to talk to you about making helmet graphics for the schools I cover for my newspaper. I've made some myself with cutting and pasting in photo shop but I can't duplicate some of the fonts some of my teams use.

You can make them in whatever size you wish....err on the side of bigness (2-3 inches square). It'll be easier for me to shink them than to stretch them. (They'll usually go inside a 1/2" x 1/2" box).

I only cover five schools, so this isn't a big job. Three are pretty basic:

Fort Scott High School....White Clemson tiger paw on red helmet, no stripes, white face mask.

Uniontown High School....Black helmet, orange face mask, the Miami "U": left side white, right side orange.

Jayhawk-Linn high school...Red helmet, one gold stripe, gold face mask....block number on side (use whatever number you wish, except say "00", lol).

The other two are Fort Scott Community College and Pleasanton High School. I would have to send you pics in order to let you know what I need from them. FSCC has its own logo it came out with last year and Pleasanton has the word "Jays" that arcs in a odd sort of way.

Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you examples of the other two schools. My e-mail is my username @ yahoo.com

Thanks in advance if you can do it.

Ape.

Hey could you do one for my alma mater? It's a michigan helmet with black instead of blue, and red instead of yellow.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I run a website for high school football teams in NE Ohio, I was wondering if you could do the seven teams that are members of my league. I will attach pics and logos here.

Mathews Mustangs

mathewspic.jpg

mathewslogo1.jpg

Pymatuning Valley Lakers

Here is a pic and a homemade logo, maybe you can get it better...

pymatuningvalleypic.jpgpymatuningvalleylogo.jpg

I run a website for high school football teams in NE Ohio, I was wondering if you could do the seven teams that are members of my league. I will attach pics and logos here.

Saints John and Paul Heralds

saintsjohnandpaulpic1.jpg

saintsjohnandpaulpic2.jpgsaintsjohnandpaullogo.jpg

Youngstown Christian Eagles

ycscloseup1.JPGyoungstownchristianlogo.jpg

Lutheran East Falcons

Here is 2 pictures of the helmet, the logo is a 3D Atlanta Falcons Logo

lecloseup.JPG

le1.jpg

can somebody help me by getting a template helmet, ans then telling me how to edit the coloring?

thanks

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a request:

During my years in Texas, I went to Aldine Sr High School....home of the 1990 ESPN National Champions of High School football. Back in these days, were as powerhouse as any program could be in the entire nation.

The Helmet is white with a powder blue facemask, a navy stripe down the center flanked by two lighter powder blue stripes on the side.

The logo is the "A" you see below........however the colors are badly off. The "A" is not black, its navy blue. See the Youtube file Ive posted below for exact colors.....

ALDINE%20SENIOR%20HIGH%20copy.gif

I dont have a pic....but I do have a youtube file of the 1989 State championship game between Aldine and Odessa Permian. You can get an exact idea of what the helmet looks like

1990 State Final: Aldine vs. Odessa Permian

here's one of a recent

as well

And one last note on my request: Could I get this on a black backgroundat a 397px width instead of the white background.

Thanks....keep up the spectacular work!

BUMP ...from page 4...still holding out hope....please *crosses fingers*

NYCdog.png

Archived