Vinny coming back

NJTank

Why retire when people keep wanting to hire you? It makes no sense. Play as long as you can, Vinny. NFL money is gooooooood.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Why retire when people keep wanting to hire you? It makes no sense. Play as long as you can, Vinny. NFL money is gooooooood.

thats precisely why i want Tuna out of the grocery store. he simply can not be trusted to go to the market and not resist the temptation to buy an old broken down FOB. All i can say is, for the love of God, Jesus, Allah, Ball-in-Glove, please stay in New England. I don't want Tuna finding out he is back on the open market. i'm already having nightmares over the potential buying of Jeff George.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Personally, I think that Cassel is an adequate backup. He has all the necessary tools, and he has looked poised in his brief opportunities. I think Vinny is still a good player when he has a good supporting cast, though. Although I don't think anything is physically wrong with Brady, I wonder at the timing... it's not like they couldn't have signed Vinny before the season.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived