contest entry

fiasco!

as some of you know, i'm an art director for a billboard company. every couple months my company puts on a creative contest, this month's theme is valentine's day. the cool thing about these contests is that we get free rein over the content without a client bungling up the design.

here's my entry:

JoelValentinesContest.jpg

comments/critique appreciated.

Nicely done, Joel. It's an intelligent design, suggestive without beating the viewer upside the head with the imagery.

Of course it would have been better if there was a topless chick wearing the Vikki's panties holding two of those cute little bears in front of her ta-tas... :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

we run four contests a year and the first and second place winners in each get cash ($250 & $150, respectively) and points, the designer with the most points at the end of the year gets an 80 gig video iPod, second place gets an ipod shuffle....i need to win this last contest to clinch first place for the year.

I love it, but... should you have a period after wholesome or possibly like 3 dots... i dunno just my 2 cents

I agree it should read Wholesome...Fun

also you should get rid of the period after fun as vcx mentioned.

Beside those minor changes I really love this

Archived