Sick of the Eli apologists

wdm1219inpenna

"He's young", "He's still learning". I constantly hear these never-ending excuses on behalf of Eli Manning. For some reason, unbeknownst to me, whenever the name "Manning" is attached, it seems like a free pass is given to them. Rivers is young, and he's fine. Big Ben was young and won a Super Bowl. Tom Brady was young and won THREE! So that "he's young" and "he's still learning" lines are nothing but a pile of Taurus fecal matter (interpetor "BULL :censored:").

I resent the Mannings, particularly Eli & Archie, for their acting like they are entitled to whatever they want.

On the heels of the tragic and unfortunate death of Pat Tillman, Eli was drafted #1 by the Chargers. He then proceeded to hold up the Charger jersey like it was a crap-filled diaper, and wanted no part of it. All the commentators at the draft could do was ooze over it saying "Oh what a CLASSY thing to do". Why does the media suck up to the Mannings? They are a trio of QBs who have ZERO championships, ZERO. What is this mancrush the media has with these 3 guys? It's sickening, it's ridiculous, and it's preposterous!

Then the Giants gave away the farm AND Philip Rivers to San Diego to get Eli. When asked at the draft about this deal, Eli replied "Well this is what we thought was best for me." Right away I screamed at the tv "WE?!?!?!?!!?, WE?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!". What the heck does that mean? It means Daddy manipulated the powers that be so his precious non-talent of a son could play in a "big market" like New York, since his pride and joy was obviously too good to play for such a franchise as the San Diego Chargers. Where are the Chargers now? Where are the Giants now?

Eli, by saying "WE" that day, proved one thing to me. He is a puppet. Eli is puppet boy. He is Pinocchio. Daddy Archie is Gepetto, Peyton is Jiminy Cricket, and the New York Media is the giant whale who swallowed the puppet boy up.

When Eli said "This is what WE thought was best for me", that immediately said to me that he will fail as a quarterback. A quarterback has to be able to make decisions, and to be able to do so ON HIS OWN, not to be influenced by "daddy". I'm surprised Daddy doesn't do the play calling for his over-rated boy. I think maybe he does, after all, Archie was a failure too as I recall watching back in the 70s.

So puppetboy, you're now getting your comuppance aren't you? How dare you act like you're too good to play for one team, on the heels of the DEATH of a guy who played for the freaking worst team in NFL history, the Arizona Cardinals!!!! You Eli puppet are nothing but an insignificant, low-class, no talent puppet. An empty headed bimbo. I'm surprised your daddy doesn't dress you before every game, or does he? Does he let you decide for yourself what to order at a resturant, or does he point to the kiddy menu?

You and your "very talented" teammates blew a 21-0 lead with less than ten minutes left in a game, to a very weak Titan team. The team is falling apart at the seams, and lacks any kind of structure, consistency, or discipline. That's from a lack of leadership and respect. The quarterback is supposed to be the leader of the team. You are no leader, merely a follower Eli. You're not even worthy of being an XFL player, or an Arena player. Your acting like you were too good for San Diego has bitten you in your wooden behind, and I could not love it more.

Be careful what you, or in this case what "daddy" wishes for. May you have a long, miserable subpar career Eli, and may you and your daddy be the charter members into the Selfish Ego Hall of Shame.

The Giants needed, and STILL need offensive linemen and QUALITY secondary. They elected instead to sell the farm to San Diego to get this punk puppet. Real smart move Giants, real smart. Letting go of a head coach who LED you to a Super Bowl, and a QB who also led you to one in recent years, to get Coughlin and Puppetboy. Cough is right, choking.

The Giants stopped being the Giants after blowing a 38-14 lead in the playoffs against San Francisco. That was the beginning of the end of the Giants. Now you are nothing but dwarves. Belittling one another, and on a clueless journey to mediocrity, which has no end in sight. And it could not have happened to a more deserving team. I know why Wellington Mara, a classy guy, truly died. He died of embarrassment. Eli, Puppet, you and your "compatriates" killed the old man. Way to go. I guess that "ny" on your helmets stands for "Next Year".

I now return my poison pen into it's venomous inkwell.

Happy Holidays,

Bill McD.

"He's young", "He's still learning". I constantly hear these never-ending excuses on behalf of Eli Manning. For some reason, unbeknownst to me, whenever the name "Manning" is attached, it seems like a free pass is given to them. Rivers is young, and he's fine. Big Ben was young and won a Super Bowl. Tom Brady was young and won THREE! So that "he's young" and "he's still learning" lines are nothing but a pile of Taurus fecal matter (interpetor "BULL :censored:").

I resent the Mannings, particularly Eli & Archie, for their acting like they are entitled to whatever they want.

On the heels of the tragic and unfortunate death of Pat Tillman, Eli was drafted #1 by the Chargers. He then proceeded to hold up the Charger jersey like it was a crap-filled diaper, and wanted no part of it. All the commentators at the draft could do was ooze over it saying "Oh what a CLASSY thing to do". Why does the media suck up to the Mannings? They are a trio of QBs who have ZERO championships, ZERO. What is this mancrush the media has with these 3 guys? It's sickening, it's ridiculous, and it's preposterous!

Then the Giants gave away the farm AND Philip Rivers to San Diego to get Eli. When asked at the draft about this deal, Eli replied "Well this is what we thought was best for me." Right away I screamed at the tv "WE?!?!?!?!!?, WE?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!". What the heck does that mean? It means Daddy manipulated the powers that be so his precious non-talent of a son could play in a "big market" like New York, since his pride and joy was obviously too good to play for such a franchise as the San Diego Chargers. Where are the Chargers now? Where are the Giants now?

Eli, by saying "WE" that day, proved one thing to me. He is a puppet. Eli is puppet boy. He is Pinocchio. Daddy Archie is Gepetto, Peyton is Jiminy Cricket, and the New York Media is the giant whale who swallowed the puppet boy up.

When Eli said "This is what WE thought was best for me", that immediately said to me that he will fail as a quarterback. A quarterback has to be able to make decisions, and to be able to do so ON HIS OWN, not to be influenced by "daddy". I'm surprised Daddy doesn't do the play calling for his over-rated boy. I think maybe he does, after all, Archie was a failure too as I recall watching back in the 70s.

So puppetboy, you're now getting your comuppance aren't you? How dare you act like you're too good to play for one team, on the heels of the DEATH of a guy who played for the freaking worst team in NFL history, the Arizona Cardinals!!!! You Eli puppet are nothing but an insignificant, low-class, no talent puppet. An empty headed bimbo. I'm surprised your daddy doesn't dress you before every game, or does he? Does he let you decide for yourself what to order at a resturant, or does he point to the kiddy menu?

You and your "very talented" teammates blew a 21-0 lead with less than ten minutes left in a game, to a very weak Titan team. The team is falling apart at the seams, and lacks any kind of structure, consistency, or discipline. That's from a lack of leadership and respect. The quarterback is supposed to be the leader of the team. You are no leader, merely a follower Eli. You're not even worthy of being an XFL player, or an Arena player. Your acting like you were too good for San Diego has bitten you in your wooden behind, and I could not love it more.

Be careful what you, or in this case what "daddy" wishes for. May you have a long, miserable subpar career Eli, and may you and your daddy be the charter members into the Selfish Ego Hall of Shame.

The Giants needed, and STILL need offensive linemen and QUALITY secondary. They elected instead to sell the farm to San Diego to get this punk puppet. Real smart move Giants, real smart. Letting go of a head coach who LED you to a Super Bowl, and a QB who also led you to one in recent years, to get Coughlin and Puppetboy. Cough is right, choking.

The Giants stopped being the Giants after blowing a 38-14 lead in the playoffs against San Francisco. That was the beginning of the end of the Giants. Now you are nothing but dwarves. Belittling one another, and on a clueless journey to mediocrity, which has no end in sight. And it could not have happened to a more deserving team. I know why Wellington Mara, a classy guy, truly died. He died of embarrassment. Eli, Puppet, you and your "compatriates" killed the old man. Way to go. I guess that "ny" on your helmets stands for "Next Year".

I now return my poison pen into it's venomous inkwell.

Happy Holidays,

Bill McD.

So tell me how you REALLY FEEL...

(the sad think is that until Eli showes otherwise, you could very well be right about him. I KNOW you're right about the rest of the "Gints".

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

HERE HERE!!!

Karma's a :censored:

It now looks like the Chargers were smart/lucky when it comes to their draft picks. I'd rather have Phillip Rivers and LT then Vick or Eli any day.

And yes, Eli got pushed around by daddy when it came to playing for the Giants rather then the Chargers. All though I don't know if it had anything to do with playing in a big market. Lets face it, with the current NFL everyone's a big market.

I think the reason his dad didn't want him playing in San Diego is star power. If Eli was with the Chargers he would be playing second fiddle to LT in terms of who was the star of the offense. In NY he's the big offensive star.

How'd that turn out for you, Eli?

I have to agree. Never like Eli ever since he said he wouldn't play for San Diego. Its the same think Elway did to Baltimore (I actually heard it may have been a big cause for the team moving to Indy). I hope that San Diego become dominant and wins more championship in Eli's career than the Giants (hopefully many to zero).

I think that the Colts should just play the Giants in the Super Bowl and declair the game a tie so one Manning doesn't have to lose and then name them Co-MVPs. That's the only fair thing to do in this situation. I mean, you people are so hard on the Mannings. They grew up so poor. I mean their dad only was an NFL QB. They were forced to go to such poor community schools like Tennesee and Mississippi and the Chargers, of all people, tried to draft one and make him rich and famous. I mean, who do the Chargers think they are? a playoff team?

I mean, as I type this, I'm still feeling sorry for them, especially Eli. He doesn't even get to do commercials like his big brother. So back off. He's young. He hasn't played in that many games yet. He can't just go out and get advice from his dad and brother like most kids can. In fact, does anyone have his address? I want to send him my xmas bonus because I feel so bad for the life he has to live. :P

KISSwall09.jpg

Im no Giant fan.....or Eli fan...I didnt like the events following him being drafted by the Chargers....you play for the team that drafts you ...thats my opinion...its also my opinion (for what its worth)....Manning needs a better surrounding cast..I.E.....players that dont shoot their mouths off...lay the blame on anyone but themselves....and cause distractions from week to week....N.Y. has the toughest media in sports..you are under the microscope every game...I will say this....if Manning has a good game sunday...the Giants pull together and beat the Cowboys .....the N.Y. post will turn 360 degrees and the whole sports section will be a joke....myself....Im gonna be watching the game...and I hope the Giants get the snot beat out of them...and Im also not a Cowboy fan.... :D

Get this

Ben Roethlisberger already has won a Super Bowl

Phillip Rivers is on a team that could win it this year.

Eli looks like hes getting worse every week, and on top of it the Chargers got Shawne Merriman with one of the picks in the Manning deal.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I don't see anything in your "argument" that isn't just you not liking a player. I fully believe that Manning would have won that Super Bowl on the Steelers also. On a related topic, Ben would be doing a lot worse on the Giants than Eli, he just wasn't as good in college to get drafted high by a bad team. Rivers has the best running back in the game to help him out, a luxury the other two don't have.

Rivers has the best running back in the game to help him out, a luxury the other two don't have.

I find offensive the fact you're calling Willie Parker and Tiki Barber/Brandon Jacobs inferior running backs. They may not have the QB abilities but they're not bad enough to make their QB horrid.

nyg1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifyankees4-sm.gifknicks-sm.gif

mysigdj9.png

Rivers has the best running back in the game to help him out, a luxury the other two don't have.
I find offensive the fact you're calling Willie Parker and Tiki Barber/Brandon Jacobs inferior running backs. They may not have the QB abilities but they're not bad enough to make their QB horrid.

Where did you see him call anyone inferior? Saying the someone isn't the best is not disparaging their ability, last time I checked. I defy you to find a Coach/GM/Owner/QB that wouldn't want LT as their starting RB.

Did you wake up with "Be offended by something I read on the Creamery" on your "To Do" list?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Where did you see him call anyone inferior? Saying the someone isn't the best is not disparaging their ability, last time I checked. I defy you to find a Coach/GM/Owner/QB that wouldn't want LT as their starting RB.

Did you wake up with "Be offended by something I read on the Creamery" on your "To Do" list?

No, but Barber, Jacobs, and Parker are good enough to win games. LT is better (I ain't denying that) but if you gave Phillip Rivers Tiki Barber as his starting RB instead of LT, the Chargers would still be in 1st place.

nyg1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifyankees4-sm.gifknicks-sm.gif

mysigdj9.png

No, but Barber, Jacobs, and Parker are good enough to win games. LT is better (I ain't denying that) but if you gave Phillip Rivers Tiki Barber as his starting RB instead of LT, the Chargers would still be in 1st place.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I must vehemently disagree with you. Look at the Oakland and Denver games, and that's just off the top of my head. With any of the "mere mortal" RBs out there, San Diego gacks both of those games. Voilà! There's your first place right there.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived