titans in all Columbia Blue

southernyankee

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That came out wrong.

Anyway, the Colts' head-to-toe white does look pretty impressive. Any drum corps fans here? Phantom Regiment, same thing.

Hells, yeah:

HK_DSC_7943.JPG

Though I prefered the evil version in the mid 90s... Did you march, too?

That came out wrong.

Anyway, the Colts' head-to-toe white does look pretty impressive. Any drum corps fans here? Phantom Regiment, same thing.

Hells, yeah:

HK_DSC_7943.JPG

I marched.....Vanguard (1986 - 1991).

That came out wrong.

Hells, yeah:

HK_DSC_7943.JPG

No kidding? Some great shows in there! You would've marched with Todd Barton, right? What instrument?

I've created a similar set in Madden Create a team, but never thought something like this would be worn in the NFL.

I just wish we could have seen the Bucs in all orange as they once planned to do. Just imagine, the Bucs in all orange against the Titans in all Light Blue. Oh I can just hear the fans ripping their eyes out of their sockets.

That came out wrong.

Hells, yeah:

HK_DSC_7943.JPG

No kidding? Some great shows in there! You would've marched with Todd Barton, right? What instrument?

That's right! I marched soprano bugle.

That came out wrong.

Hells, yeah:

HK_DSC_7943.JPG

That's right! I marched soprano bugle.

RCM and both PotO shows were magnificent... heck, even FotR was great, too. Congrats.

fisher hinted that we'd be seeing white jerseys and luvyablue pants back in H-town this week.

should be fun to see the most oileresque combo against the texans... with vince in front of his home town crowd.

Archived