sixers alternate jersey?

buckeyes

In my paper last saturday they showed a picture of allen iverson wearing a black 76ixers jersey it looked normal but the top of the jersey, from the neck to the shoulder had yellow and red lines. i was wondering if it was a misprint or the colors got smeered because I hadn't heard about any new jerseys for them except for their red ones. anybody know anything?

it looked like this (quickly made it in paint)

aijersey.jpg

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. By the way, when are the sixers breaking out the real (red) alternates?

Maybe after Iverson is traded?

ALLEN IVERSON RED KIDS JERSEY NIGHT (courtesy of Dodge): vs. Memphis, Friday, March 2

As the Sixers sport their brand new, red alternate jerseys in 2006-07, the first 5,000 kids ages 12 and younger through the gates when the Sixers host the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday, March 2, will receive a red Allen Iverson replica jersey. The promotional item, sponsored by Dodge, will bear the seven-time All-Star’s No. 3.

I believe those plans may be scrapped now.

Save the slugalo.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. By the way, when are the sixers breaking out the real (red) alternates?

Maybe after Iverson is traded?

ALLEN IVERSON RED KIDS JERSEY NIGHT (courtesy of Dodge): vs. Memphis, Friday, March 2

As the Sixers sport their brand new, red alternate jerseys in 2006-07, the first 5,000 kids ages 12 and younger through the gates when the Sixers host the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday, March 2, will receive a red Allen Iverson replica jersey. The promotional item, sponsored by Dodge, will bear the seven-time All-Star?s No. 3.

I believe those plans may be scrapped now.

heh, they could always go with Iguodala. or whoever they get for AI.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived