New York Islanders FANTASY Jerseys

DRutka

Of course they're FANTASY jerseys! This is the Concepts board! That stuff is okay here!

One thing I really like is that the striping on the jersey (primary) matches the ones underneath the lighthouse. Nice touch.

I'm not sure if having the Stanley Cup stripes on the sleeves works. I just think it's too far down the sleeve and is sort of floating. But it looks good in-game, so I guess that's not a problem.

And removing "Islanders" from the NY logo was a good decision. Reduces clutter and makes it look much better.

I'm getting NHL 07 for Christmas and I would love to know how you can import your own custom jerseys into the game. How do you do it and what template are you using?

What type of game? PC, XBox, PS??

You can only create and import jerseys and other add-ons to the PC game.

I'm getting the PC game.

wow these are real nice, and im a rangers fan lol.

couple of things i would like to see:

the lighthouse logo - with the islanders added to the bottom it isnt a circle. it balloons at the bottom abit. slide the lighthouse, and the word islanders up a bit to make it a circle with the lighthouse and light sticking out of the top a bit. also, where it says islanders. there looks like there is room to put in small text "New York" between the letters in Islanders. do something similar to what the old Might Ducks 3rd jersey did with "Mighty Ducks" above the Anaheim.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived