New York Islanders FANTASY Jerseys

DRutka

Some of the striping from the jerseys and socks needs to matched up

I dont see where the striping doesn't match up...

I would suggest raising the logos on the torso, on the in game shots it looks like the logo is on the stomach.

When you raise them more, you get funny stretching problems and the logo distorts.

See all of my concepts at: Designed by DRutka

main%20555.gif

4inarow.gif

I would suggest raising the logos on the torso, on the in game shots it looks like the logo is on the stomach.

When you raise them more, you get funny stretching problems and the logo distorts.

On the orange third jersey, the stripes are perfect, on the jersey (not counting the orange) it goes white/blue/white/blue as it does on the socks, but on the home and away it seems (to me) that there are too many stripes on the socks, sort of throwing off the continuity. On the home you have (ignoring the blue) white/orange/white (with silver sort of inside the first white stripe) yet on the socks it goes white/orange/white/orange. I don't really feel like the extra stripe is needed, and it really stands out to me. It's the same with the away, blue/orange/blue but blue/orange/blue/orange on the socks. Nevertheless, cool looking jerseys. It's a shame EA stretches the hell out of the logos. I know how that can be.

On the orange third jersey, the stripes are perfect, on the jersey (not counting the orange) it goes white/blue/white/blue as it does on the socks, but on the home and away it seems (to me) that there are too many stripes on the socks, sort of throwing off the continuity. On the home you have (ignoring the blue) white/orange/white (with silver sort of inside the first white stripe) yet on the socks it goes white/orange/white/orange. I don't really feel like the extra stripe is needed, and it really stands out to me. It's the same with the away, blue/orange/blue but blue/orange/blue/orange on the socks. Nevertheless, cool looking jerseys. It's a shame EA stretches the hell out of the logos. I know how that can be.

I see what your saying about the stripes. The reason the sock stripes are like that is to follow the Stanley Cup stripes, not the shirt stripes. In game, it looks better than it does on the flat template.

See all of my concepts at: Designed by DRutka

main%20555.gif

4inarow.gif

Awesome Islander set. Really professional looking and better than their current alt my a mile.

"I'd buy one!!"

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I see what your saying about the stripes. The reason the sock stripes are like that is to follow the Stanley Cup stripes, not the shirt stripes. In game, it looks better than it does on the flat template.

Ah, I see where you were going then. It does look better with the ingame shot.

Archived