The Ultimate All Sports Super Quiz sponsored by KFC

Alphabet Man

How this one works is I'll start by asking a question on any sport in this planet. The one that guesses right asks the next question, and so on and so on and so on.

First Question----------------------

ICE HOCKEY

What was unique about the 1984 Soviet Canada Cup team?

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

ICE HOCKEY

It was their first major International competition without Vladimir Tretiak on the roster. He retired after the Olympics in Sarejevo.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

How this one works is I'll start by asking a question on any sport in this planet. The one that guesses right asks the next question, and so on and so on and so on.

First Question----------------------

ICE HOCKEY

They were all left-handed shooters.

LvZYtbZ.png

They were all left-handed shooters.

That's a Negative. Defenceman Vasily Pervukhin was a right-handed shooter.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

GG CCSLC Fact-checking Department, Antipodean Division!

http://www.chidlovski.net/1954/54_player_info.asp?p_id=p005

Alright guys, who was the first MLB player to hit 50 home runs and 50 doubles in the same season and what year and team did he do it for?

-E.A.R.

Albert Belle, 1995, Cleveland Indians

Alright guys, who was the first MLB player to hit 50 home runs and 50 doubles in the same season and what year and team did he do it for?

-E.A.R.

Albert Belle, 1995, Cleveland Indians

There ya go, Fred. Your turn...

-E.A.R.

In the history of North American professional ice hockey, only 4 players are known to have scored hat tricks in 3 consecutive games. Name any one of them, the team they played for, the year they did it, and what league they did it in.

In the history of North American professional ice hockey, only 4 players are known to have scored hat tricks in 3 consecutive games. Name any one of them, the team they played for, the year they did it, and what league they did it in.

and what goalies they scored on, what time zone each game occured in, and whether or not the players maternal grandparents were in attendance. :)

I think you are going a little too deep on these.

and what goalies they scored on, what time zone each game occured in, and whether or not the players maternal grandparents were in attendance. :)

I think you are going a little too deep on these.

Why? If you find the names, you'll find what else I've asked for...

Archived