Another concept of mine...

Steve-O

Here is a new concept of mine! The Calgay Flames with a look that is a little more "out-there". I once again apologize as I made it entirely in paint. I based the logo on one that is on logosever.com. I did it because I reall hate the stupid horse head logo the Flames have now and being a Calgary boy I wanted to see what else there could be. The shoulder patch is missing but I figure it can just be the original flaming C or perhaps the wordmark I made. I hope you like it so here it is!

http://sportslogos.freehomepage.com/images/calgaryflames.gif

If you don't like the jersey design then please feel free to redesign it with this logo. I really want to see what you guys think and what you can come up with. C/C is appreciated. Take it easy! -Steve-O

i see what you are trying to do

the horse theme is good because it is calgalry, and the bottom striping is remeniscent of the old flames striping

however the sleeve scheme seems random unless that is supposed to resemble the horses mane

the logo is aight but that C is so classic

it would possibly be a good choice for a new third, although i want the flames to have a gold third

signature.gif

What they have now is too good to change.

Puckcool, you'll like my christmas gift from my girlfriend...Jam387.jpg

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

the logo is aight but that C is so classic

i agree with you on this point. the "c" logo IS classic. this would be an aswome third for two reasons.

1) a better horse head logo

2) the third they have now is just there home and away with a different color and the logos switched. an all new desighn is needed.

Nice work on the logo. I like the flames for the horse's main. Good Work!

The jersey is nice too. I like the colors and the trim you've chosen.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I like it. In fact, I'd probably buy one of those. The horsehead looks great, and that looks to be a more gold toned color. The only problem there would be in reality is that it looks a little too much like the Western Michigan University Broncos logo.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Archived