Montreal Maroons Jersey

charger77

I'm searching for a Montreal Maroons jersey for a friend of mine. I can only find a Medium on-line at www.icejerseys.com, I need a L or XL. Anybody know where I can find one?

Thanks,

Dan

Logo Sports in White Oaks Mall, London, Ontario sells a wide range of jerseys. They always have a rack of Maroons sweaters.

I'm searching for a Montreal Maroons jersey for a friend of mine. I can only find a Medium on-line at www.icejerseys.com, I need a L or XL. Anybody know where I can find one?

Thanks,

Dan

i wish my Friend's would get me a Maroons jersey! Cause there one of my favourites pure classy classic!

untitled-6.jpg

Given the choice I'd pick up the Ebbets version. The CCM version is totally inaccurate. The Maroons never wore a jersey with stripes like that.

CCM does a good job replicating some team's sweaters, like the Leafs, but the details on many others are really bad. Take their 1953 white chicago sweater for instance. They reversed the red and black striping details which looks really shoddy. another great example was their 58 red uniform. How they could add an extra black stripe to the bottom is unbelievable.

DEATH TO REEBOK

Given the choice I'd pick up the Ebbets version. The CCM version is totally inaccurate. The Maroons never wore a jersey with stripes like that.

*cough cough*

Maroons2.gif

According to NHLUniforms.com they wore jerseys with stripes like that for about 8 seasons. And never wore the ones shown by Ebbets.

So, yeah.

EDIT: What you COULD quibble about is the "M" they use.

*cough cough*

Maroons2.gif

According to NHLUniforms.com they wore jerseys with stripes like that for about 8 seasons. And never wore the ones shown by Ebbets.

So, yeah.

EDIT: What you COULD quibble about is the "M" they use.

I think you have Ebbets and CCM mixed up.

This is the Ebbets version:

6363207p109421reg.jpg

The logo issue is a whole other thing. Neither CCM or Ebbets is wrong on that one because the Maroons used both over the years.

Here's the real Mcoy:

361.jpg

DEATH TO REEBOK

I have one XL Maroons jersey left in my store. CCM Heritage Collection $134.99 Canadian. We are offering free shipping right now as well. You can check our website www.sportsobsession.ca to make an order or call my location 1 905 687 1686 and we could arrange shipping and your order that way.

Cheers,

Wes

Archived