Manny Fernandez wearing old jersey vs Avs (1/6)

John3020

Hi Everyone,

I tuned in to the Wild game last night and I noticed that Manny Fernandez was wearing a KOHO jersey while eveyone else had RBK. I could not find a good picture, but it was very evident when he was leaving the ice at the end of the first period.

Curious to hear everyone's thoughts.

Thanks,

John

I caught Scott Neidermyer wearing a KOHO during the playoffs last year in the 2nd round, but he was back to the RBK during the 3rd round.

Probably just a case of his main one being ripped, and they didn't have another RBK on hand, so they just went with the KOHO.

I caught Scott Neidermyer wearing a KOHO during the playoffs last year in the 2nd round, but he was back to the RBK during the 3rd round.

Probably just a case of his main one being ripped, and they didn't have another RBK on hand, so they just went with the KOHO.

I remember that. I was watching that game too and I was like wtf he is wearing a KOHO... Aren't RBK and KOHO the same company anway...or its it something else?

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Andy McDonald of Anaheim was also wearing KOHO's in the playoffs last year.

Most of the RBK jerseys used last year (and maybe this year) are one's that WERE KOHO's or CCM's before the lockout, but are just using up the stock they have before getting new ones, which probably won't be necessary after this year with the new form-fitting style coming next season.

Reebok owns CCM/Koho. All authentic jerseys produced as of 2005 have the RBK swoosh on them. All replica jerseys produced as of 2004 have CCM on them.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

IIRC, CCM used to do the home jerseys (they were white then), and KOHO did the road (dark) jerseys. What jersey were the Wild wearing in that game?

home whites

Er, the NHL has used dark at home for years... there's no such thing as "home whites" anymore.

IIRC, CCM used to do the home jerseys (they were white then), and KOHO did the road (dark) jerseys. What jersey were the Wild wearing in that game?

home whites

Er, the NHL has used dark at home for years... there's no such thing as "home whites" anymore.

it's only been what 3 seasons, since the change not that long. it was at the earliest 2002-03 but i beleive they switched to dark at home again in 2003-04

untitled-6.jpg

Well, the only white jersey in the league KOHO ever had their tag on was the Maple Leafs Vintage alternate. Ergo, it must have been either the green home or the red alternate Minnesota was wearing.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived