Brownie Elf

andrewharrington

With the hoo-ha surrounding the Browns recent re-adoption of Brownie as a major element of their visual identity, I did him up a little. A little more befitting of 2007 rather than 1957. This is just a scan of a pen and ink drawing, but I wouldn't imagine a vector graphic of it to be much different. Commence comments.

brownie.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I'm likin it. I REALLY WANT the browns to return to using Brownie more, this would be great.....

Only thing I'd like to see is,

-Knees

-And i'd like to see one in Browns colors.....

Nice job, makin brownie look a lil tougher without goin TOO far...

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Nice work, as usual. Very solid update; 90% of the casual fans wouldn't notice a change at all. This is a perfect depiction for Brownie.

And anything that de-emphasizes that :censored: Dawg Pound logo gets three thumbs up in my book for reasons I've enumerated far more often than I should have to.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Damn near perfection there. Solid update...much like the Arizona Cardinals. It gives him the intimidating factor along with the nostalgic charm. On the one with the wordmark underneath, I'd see what it looks like if you slide him over to the left a tad - his leaning stature seems to put more weight on the right side, although I see that his feet are centered. Another possiblity is to make his mouth more open and include some teeth, although it looks fine right now.

Archived