I'm in a dilemma.

sacker12

At the nearby Hat Shack, they have had a red Lake Elsinore Storm hat on for $20 bucks. However, they don't have it in my size. So, I'm planning on buying that hat as well as one of those navy USA World Baseball Classic hats from MinorLeagues.com. However, they also have the solid black and, the one that had always been my personal favorite, the one with the black crown and red bill. So, I'm having a hard time trying to chose which Storm hat I like best. Help me, if you can, decide which one look best. Thanks.

90309998.jpg

90409998.jpg

90509904.jpg

Go with black/black. The red bill makes it look like a duck or something. With any other logo, I'd go with the black hat/red bill, with since the logo is a pair of eyes, stick with the black/black.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I kind of like the red more because I like how it shows the outlines around the eyes. The black is cool because it looks real intimidating. However, I'm not as fond of the black hat. It has too much black for me.

I'm sure that I will make my mind up by tomorrow. I'm definitely getting the navy USA, though. Also, I've always wanted to get a Kannapolis Intimidators hat, too. But, I'll wait until later to get that one. Thanks for your help so far.

Archived