Kramer...

VC//

This picture i made for a sports site to use as an avatar, since others had provacative ones and just lame perverted and idiotic ones, i felt maybe i should make one that pokes fun at an idiot comedian, but the sports site got all huffy puffy (probably one of the worst, but addicting sites, run by power hungry retards)...being a brown guy, me supporting Nazi just seems stupid (they accused me of being a white supremacist...which is funny, i'm hindu).

Anyways, i thought i made it well and it still gives me a chuckle, finally found it and felt like sharing it. So here it is.

KramerHitlerb.jpg

KramerHitlerbb.jpg

It was just for fun, meant no harm by it...but it looks as if it IS body, i just got lucky with the images i found to splice that together.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

This picture i made for a sports site to use as an avatar, since others had provacative ones and just lame perverted and idiotic ones, i felt maybe i should make one that pokes fun at an idiot comedian, but the sports site got all huffy puffy (probably one of the worst, but addicting sites, run by power hungry retards)...being a brown guy, me supporting Nazi just seems stupid (they accused me of being a white supremacist...which is funny, i'm hindu).

Anyways, i thought i made it well and it still gives me a chuckle, finally found it and felt like sharing it. So here it is.

KramerHitlerb.jpg

KramerHitlerbb.jpg

It was just for fun, meant no harm by it...but it looks as if it IS body, i just got lucky with the images i found to splice that together.

I know what you're trying to do, and to a certain extent, this is funny...but I dunno, I still don't think it's been long enough to really use Hitler and the Nazis for humor...I mean, all he said was some racist remarks...Hitler committed mass murders upwards of 10 million people...

Again - not trying to be happy PC liberal here - I just makes me a little squirmy is all...(the Jew in me has its hackels up...)

OD_Signature.jpg

I agree with Gordie. Just because he was a racist doesn't make him a Nazi. I think he'd have to hate Jews in addition to blacks to wear the swastika.

Besides...if he hated Jews, I don't think Jerry Seinfeld would have stuck up for him.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

i dont think there is much to be gained from trying to distinguish between different types of racism.

whether against jews or black people it all has the same effect.

and to be honest, i dont think theere will ever be a point when the systematic extermination of a group of people (or even the comparitively minor public airing of racist views) will ever be ripe for parody or satire.

im sure you meant no harm, but it does seem a bit odd to want to publish stuff like that on a board like this?

I think you did a nice job of photoshopping Kramer's head on a Nazi's body. You did that much well.

Otherwise, if it were me, I would have just left it on my hard drive.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I guess it's just funny to me. Because behind hindu and having the swastika stolen from us (we use it as the symbol of the sun, in prayers and some uneducated white folk used to rub it off our door step because thats where we would put it to bless the house etc). So the swastika has a different meaning to us.

But yeah, that site would have historical figures like Ghandi saying stupid stuff or Jesus saying this or that and having players faces in place of such figures, so i felt this is along those lines. Let's see what they do. Got banned (trust me, you can tell another poster, his comments are lame and unwarranted and you'd get banned...seriously). Not that i care or anything about that site, if 40 yr old men feel "cool" banning people, more power to them.

But yeah, i don't use it as an avatar, or msn pic, or anything else. Just made it, used it once, and that was it. Was putting it on here to show that its just uncanny how it fits soo well, head and body.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

having the swastika stolen from us

The swastika is -- or was -- a universal sun symbol. I have seen it sewn on the old buckskin of American Indians. So it wasn't stolen from hindus alone.

FsQiF2W.png

Archived