Atlanta Thrashers Concept

bbills42

Since Atlanta has stopped wearing their navy jerseys it has bothered me that the homes don't look like the aways. This is a concept of a white jersey to go with their current blue jersey. While I was at it I added an alternate. Did it all in MS Paint so it's a bit blurred and the colors aren't exactly how I wanted them, sorry but I hope you get the idea. C & C welcome.

*Note no changes were made to the home jersey

AtlantaThrashersconcept.jpg

USig.jpg

The idea is good but to be honest I just dont like having one arm say Atlanta. To me its just weird and it doesn't look right. But you did a good job and I would not change a thing (even though I dont like them)

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

At least your consitant with the look unlike some other teams (are you listening Ottawa?). What I wouldn't mind seeing is a combo of ideas. Keep the Atlanta and yoke down the arm, but on both arms and then take the idea from Buffalo and put the number on the front chest.

As Cat Eyes said, I'm not a huge fan of the one arm thing...what if you made both shoulders the same length, and on the left shoulder had ATLANTA and the right shoulder say THRASHERS? I'm not sure how that would look, but at least it would be more symetrical, at least color-wise. Might even come out pretty cool and unique looking.

to make it more symmetrically pleasing, maybe keep your concept as is right now, but add a mirror image of the sleeve yoke down the opposite sleeve without words.

Addint a number to the front wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Archived