Bengals in all black again

jkrdevil

I just can't stand the all in one look in the NFL, only the Jets can just about get away with it and that is because they have a white helmet and white sleeves as a contrast. All black is my least favourite, please NFL stop this nonsense and get teams wearing there usual outfits more often, lika all the time!!

Having said that I'd love to see cincy try orage jerseys and black pants!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Amen Saints fan, well except for that last part.

Having said that I'd love to see cincy try orage jerseys and black pants!

That would look worse, dark pants never work with a lighter (non-white) jersey. Anyway WHY DON'T THEY JUST WEAR THE DAMN BLACK PANTS WITH THE WHITE JERSEYS?! That would look phenominal. Anyway serves em right for wearing the all-black, they're losing to the Browns....

i like the cincy all black look. black-white would look better. the best combo for cincy has yet to be tried though:

orange jerseys

black pants

orange helmets

???

You're nuts.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The Apocalypse will truly be upon us when the Bengals break out orange jerseys. Only the Broncos and, to a lesser event, the Dolphins (yes, I liked the oranges they broke out earlier this season) should be allowed to.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

i like the cincy all black look. black-white would look better. the best combo for cincy has yet to be tried though:

orange jerseys

black pants

orange helmets

???

You're nuts.

haha. ive been told that.  :)

the bengals ccan wear orange because tigers are orange.

the broncos can because the broncos just dont look right in blue (plus if they use their orange jerseys they can eliminate one pair of white pants).

the dolphins need to stick to white and aqua. if they whant an alt. they can use the '72 throwbacks.

Archived