Canucks concept

commander cody13

these look nice, but IMO it looks wierd to have the logo feature light blue predominantly, then have it nowhere else in the jersey. i think you did use the other colors great, but just the light blue is bothering me. as for the alt., the sticks turn a simple-yet-successful-and-classic logo into a tacky design element and it just looks too busy. maybe keep the jersey as simple as the logo, and it will be successful and classic too. or you could always try a light blue or gray alternate.

these look nice, but IMO it looks wierd to have the logo feature light blue predominantly, then have it nowhere else in the jersey. i think you did use the other colors great, but just the light blue is bothering me. as for the alt., the sticks turn a simple-yet-successful-and-classic logo into a tacky design element and it just looks too busy. maybe keep the jersey as simple as the logo, and it will be successful and classic too. or you could always try a light blue or gray alternate.

Yeah but the current jerseys don't use them either and i don't think it would look too good on jerseys

BANNER.png

Archived